Wednesday, November 10, 2010

autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile

Well, fall is coming to a close. I'm not sure I've ever been more sad about it! Summer is the most devastating season to see end (which it was don't get me wrong) but fall is coming in a close second this year. It all started with the threats of snow. What do they say about winter? In like a Lion, out like a lamb? Does that saying apply? I think it does anyway. So anyway, there have been some snow "dustings" but it's coming, I can feel it! The leaves are slowly falling, luckily there are still some pretty colored ones. I've started to pull out my coats, uggs and scarves in full force. I even had to drive with gloves on my way to work because my steering wheel was freezing.
Can you tell I'm not a fan of winter yet?
I'd pick summer any day.
Okay okay, winter isn't that bad.
I love wearing cute socks.
I love drinking hot chocolate.
I love wearing scarves.
I love the way snow looks.
I love how quiet it feels.
I love Christmas.
And this next year: LONDON.

This last week we got our "final" schedule of events while we are in London. I haven't been more excited then I am at this point, and it'll only get better! One of the most exciting things is that we will be in Ireland for St. Patrick's Day! I'm already in love with living in London. Here. I. Come.


1 comment:

  1. It looks so beautiful in Utah in the fall. And Ireland on St. Pats? Amazing.
    See you in a few days! Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete