Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Don't Worry, Be Happy

I often tell people that, "I have problems" because I am ALWAYS stressed about something and once I get going on something... there's no stopping the freaking out.

A prime example of this are my "Sunday Night Freakouts". Nearly every sunday night (I've calmed down some for the record), I plan out my week and realize how much I have to do and have going on which leads to freaking out. This is weekly around 9:30pm if you ever want to be extra nice to me at that time every week. :)

While this week is PARTICULARLY busy, this song came on earlier and I realized I should chill out because as stated in the song: In every life we have some trouble, When you worry you make it double. Don't worry, be happy.

I feel like her face expresses exactly how I'm feeling right now haha

So I'm here- trying not to worry, and be happy :) C'mon Thanksgivinggggg! Hurry!

1 comment:

  1. I am righttt there with ya! Had a major panic attack slash freak out sesh on Monday morning. Literally, I was like shaking. But I did some deep breathing and am trying to calm it down...3 DAYS! hehe love you

    ReplyDelete