Sunday, January 2, 2011

Remembering 2010

As I sat on my couch in pajamas this year with my parents, a few of my friends, and Annie's friends raging downstairs, I rang in the year 2011. I have to admit, I don't really like New Years, a lot of hype for like a five second celebration. It is a great symbol though to reflect on the past year. I have to say, I can't think of any seriously defining, extra exciting events that have happened but it has been a good year.

I've traveled around some I suppose. Trips around Utah, Idaho, Arizona, North Carolina, New York and of COURSE, Virginia and Washington D.C.






I've mostly just made a lot of great memories, with great people. I'll post some of my favorite pictures as a highlight of my life in the year 2010.
January:

February:



March:



April:


May:


June:


July:


August:



September:



October:



November:


December:



Holy Pictures! I really do document my life even if I feel like I don't. Hope everyone's not sick of looking at me. Happy new year :) Time to start new memories!

1 comment:

  1. so glad i made it in your year! looks like a blast.

    Have a safe trip to LONDON. so jealous.

    ReplyDelete