Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Reads, Eats, Giggles


Leading up to my latest vacation I was questioning whether I was being irresponsible rather than spontaneous but thankfully, I'm sticking with spontaneously perfect.

It was a little bizarre to be in Utah and not have to go to school or work, and just relax. But I quickly got over it because I had time to read, eat plenty and giggle.

Reads: Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell; The Little Prisoner by Jane Elliott; The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder by Rebecca Wells

Eats: Brick Oven, Sonic Happy Hour, the Awful Waffle, Olive Garden, Chipotle, La Casita, Pancake Nights, the Cougar Eat, Jamba Juice, Kneaders, In n Out and Five Guys

Giggles: [with] Maddy, Julie, Jared, Collin, Annie, Geoff, Lisa, Grandma, Sallie, Heather, Alexandra and Cameron

After lots of late nights, shameless London reminiscing, treats, and movies, I am supporting the spontaneously perfect claim.

2 comments:

  1. SO good to see you! Can't wait till you move back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot Mountain West Burrito! Also, something about this post is ADORABLE. I mean it, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete