Thursday, September 1, 2011

back to school to prove to dad that i'm not a fool


School's officially started.
I have my permanent pen smear on my right hand.
My planner is overwhelmed with post-it notes.
I'm exhausted.
I'm already behind on reading.
I have an 8am class that will likely kill me.

But, all is well.
I have so far showered everyday. (and even brushed my hair!)
I love being back at BYU taking classes in my major.
I'm figuring out what to do with my life... slowly.
I forgot how lovely my friends are.
I've only worked on one homework assignment during class.
We bid adieu to our dear Quincy by dropping her off at the MTC.
My job is awesome- I get paid to learn, it's fantastic!
Katherine and I have already procrastinated together.
Julie's hacked my facebook.
Utah's kinda pretty, I admit it. Why I have a fascination with clouds, I haven't figured out yet.

Happy Fall Semester everybody! Let's hope I keep showering :)
Also, I think the real way to kick off a new school year is to watch Billy Madison.
More specifically to sing this song...

No comments:

Post a Comment