Some habits I've picked up since being back at school:
- Showering and really getting ready before an 8am class.
- Stepping out of my comfort zone (i.e. going to events alone; collaborated with teachers; helped teach a class; commented more in classes-- yes. this is a big deal.)
- Using excessive amounts of post-it notes to keep track of my life
- Trying to plan out my life (meetings with academic advisors, signing up for clubs, researching options)
- Forgetting to turn off the sink in the bathroom... not sure where that one came from.
- Eating excessive amounts of chocolate covered cinnamon bears
- Procrastinating homework to watch Friends marathons and keep up to date on blogs
I'm sure it all work out :)
On another note, I hope my mom and dad are okay without me: