Thursday, September 15, 2011

the good and the bad

Some habits I've picked up since being back at school:

Good:

  • Showering and really getting ready before an 8am class.
  • Stepping out of my comfort zone (i.e. going to events alone; collaborated with teachers; helped teach a class; commented more in classes-- yes. this is a big deal.)
  • Using excessive amounts of post-it notes to keep track of my life
  • Trying to plan out my life (meetings with academic advisors, signing up for clubs, researching options)
Bad:
  • Forgetting to turn off the sink in the bathroom... not sure where that one came from.
  • Eating excessive amounts of chocolate covered cinnamon bears
  • Procrastinating homework to watch Friends marathons and keep up to date on blogs
I'm sure it all work out :)

On another note, I hope my mom and dad are okay without me:


No comments:

Post a Comment