Wednesday, November 16, 2011

happy

My blogging is slacking lately. Sorry Dad. But thought I should drop by to account for my happy life. 

Lately I've been the "smile as you fall asleep" kind of happy. Even though I hardly ever sleep or eat regular meals- I still find myself smiling as I'm walking across campus or driving in my car. 

Happy things are happening. My parents are sooooo close to being here. My mission call will be here before I can say "called to serve". I'm on the cusp of big things and I am just soaking it in as best as I can.

Now if I could just get my butt into gear and concentrate on school and do my laundry! Also, I should probably stop living off of chocolate covered cinnamon bears and diet coke.
Happy in Italy
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.  Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.  ~A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment