Tuesday, November 8, 2011

oh so loved

Well, since I've begun my announcing I have felt incredibly loved (see here) but I never could have anticipated getting even more love! What fabulous friends and family I have. 

There have been some:

shocked looks (I think my parents, Lisa and Marcie were the most shocked)
tears
screams of delight
predictive statements ("I knew you would go!")
confused questions ("wait, really? I never would have thought")
loving e-mails
excited text messages
blog posts 1 2

I was extremely reluctant to share the news, for no particular reason, and even once I did, the reality set in and I was scared. But all the love is reassuring me of the feeling I had when I first made my decision. I'm doing the right thing, that's what I know for sure today.

Oh PS. my papers are officially in. As dad keeps saying, "let the waiting begin!"
the idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting- andy warhol

1 comment: