Wednesday, November 23, 2011

something to be grateful for

In the spirit of Thanksgiving- gotta do the "grateful blog post". 
I am feeling incredibly blessed this year for all these fabulous things happening for me right now.

There are all these people around me who care about me and listen to my problems, scratch my back, and just are there for me when I need it most.

Also, I got a mission call. Where? Paris. No big deal. 
And all the people I love most were there to support me in opening it. 
(Shout out to my parents, Annie, Jason, Lisa, Marcie, Tanner, Grandma, Sallie, Julie, Natalie, Cameron and Nelsons- via skype)

I think I'm a little overwhelmed by blessings these days. What's a girl to do? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up on my blog reading after being away on break. So glad I saw this! Congrats on the mission call - Paris? You have got to be joking! Wonderful news. You will be awesome; I have no doubt :)

    ReplyDelete