Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve in Washington

I can safely say that Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year. It's full of great food, great friends, great family and great traditions. (Last year) I couldn't wish for anything more than to spend Christmas with my Virginia family.
The kids- somewhat grown up.
The Moms
Santa showed up and led us in singing Christmas Eve in Washington


The Buhlers provided us with baby Jesus for this years nativity, we've all placed our bets on who will provide the baby next year.
Yes, the wise men "Tim Tebowed" during the Nativity
Merry Christmas from the Turners- I hope everyone's Christmas was full of love, laughter and a whole lot of celebrating like ours was. 
Now let the post-Christmas shopping begin! :)

1 comment:

  1. OK, I have a slight issue that I am in the "mom" picture. I mean, I guess I am a mom, but still.

    So fun chatting with you. I hope you had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete