Thursday, December 1, 2011

it's the most stressful time of the year

It's that time of year again. 
Finals.
I'm mentally preparing myself for no sleep, lots of diet coke, library dates, plenty of stress and many a study group. 



But let's be real. I'll probably take lots of power naps, enjoy every sip of diet coke, want nothing more then a library date, ignore the stress and socialize during study groups.

Finals is rough. But it's also kind of secretly enjoyable. It's the typical college student experience and it's hilarious. 
You can see the people that are so stressed in the library they may burst into tears at any moment and you can't help but shake your head and smirk at them.
There's that girl who sleeps on the library floor and wakes up to an alarm at 10am every morning.
Taco Bell is a frequent stop for dinner in the Cougareat- cheap, fast, bad for you.
Everyone is wearing sweatshirts, the girls have their hair in buns on top of their heads.
People deactivate their facebooks to avoid wasting anytime at. all.

Finals is intense, I understand. I'm basically describing myself in this post (except for the facebook thing, never) but I kinda love the finals vibe. It's hilarious and so "collegey". 
But I'll be glad when it's all over. 

This is my philosophy for finals this semester, thank you Loreli:

1 comment:

  1. http://gawker.com/5865053/scene-outside-college-library-looks-like-walmart-on-black-friday?autoplay

    love my school. love me some finals. you can do it! and soon we will both be home and can just eat yummy food and do no work!

    love ya girl,

    Mary Kate

    ReplyDelete