Tuesday, February 14, 2012

a day for treats

I have to confess that my candy addiction has gone from a slight issue to a full blown problem in the last week. I can't help myself when it comes to Valentines Day candy! It's all pink and chocolatey and oh so cute. So the fact that I have come home nearly everyday with a new treat may be contributing to a sugar addiction.


Sweethearts
Sugar Lips
Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears (obv)
Peanut M & M's
Chocolate JuJu Hearts
Dove Chocolates
Peanut Butter Cookies
Rice Krispie Treats
Cupcakes

I have a problem. A pink, sugary, chocolate covered problem.

Last year I spent my Valentines Day buying knickers and seeing Swan Lake.
This year I'm spending it with this boy I know. He's pretty cute. 

3 comments:

  1. ummm for about 8 seconds i thought the ring on your finger was a special ring. give me a heart attack, why dontcha! you are so cute sara. glad to see you're doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that toooo! Gee I almost died! Don't worry it would be a good thing of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sara.... chocolate covered bears. oh man! i miss them.
    just try to squeeze some carrots in that diet of yours.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete