Tuesday, February 21, 2012

sneaky sneaky

For the three day weekend, I snuck home to Virginia. I really only told my roommates and Jason that I was going because it was a quick trip and I didn't want to overload with people to see and things to do. So I just hung out with my parents for the most part. 
We...
went mattress shopping
got pedicures
snuggled with Nikki
ate parmesan french fries
made a J. Crew stop
talked hair and make-up
caught up with friends over Chinese food
did some grocery shopping
ate frozen yogurt twice
cuddled on the couch
chatted late into the night


It was perfect and exactly what I needed in the middle of the semester. My parents are the greatest.
Italy April 2011

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete