Wednesday, February 15, 2012

XOXO


With Valentines Day creeping up on us last week I was a little worried that Jason hadn’t really planned anything. Being the cool girlfriend that I am, I decided that whatever we did I would be cool with it. I just wanted to hang out with Jason really. So as I asked him what we were doing and his answer was, “I don’t know, I have a few days to figure it out”. I tried not to be neurotic.

Valentines Day rolls around and I had similar expectations. I knew we would grab dinner or something but I was good with whatever. So as I’m getting ready and I get a knock on my door I was surprised to see Jason standing there with not one but two bouquets of flowers and a box of sweettarts. He knows me so well.

He informed me that we were going to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings- his favorite- for their Tuesday wings deal and had a dinner reservation at PF Changs later that night. So I pulled myself together (surprisingly quickly I might add) and we were off.


We had a great lunch, came home to catch up on the day in sports and the Kardashians then got ready to go to dinner. We girls love to get all dressed up and so I was pretty happy that Jason gave me an opportunity to dress up and actually do my hair rather than throw it in a bun on my way out the door. We then chatted over a fabulous dinner and I couldn’t have been happier.

Remember how I said he knows me so well? After dinner we came home, put on PJ’s and ate cupcakes that daddy-o sent me and just hung out. I mean really, what’s better then getting all dolled up to go out and then coming home to put on pajamas? I adore this boy.

It should also be noted that we have an unofficial competition going between the boyfriends of our apartment. Always making sure they aren’t out done by the other. I think it’s safe to say even though we all were spoiled and felt so loved… I’m winning. ;)


I hope everyone else got as spoiled and felt as loved as I did on Valentines Day. 
That cupid knows what he’s doing. 

2 comments:

  1. so cute! you found yourself a good one :)
    miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's safe to say my eyes leaked a little. love you. and of course jason. :)

    ReplyDelete