Friday, March 30, 2012

Celine

Today is Celine Dion's birthday. 
In case you haven't figured it out... I love her. 
We made the trek to Vegas last summer to see her and that was one of the better decisions I've made in my life.
I understand it's a random obsession but I've discovered many of my friends with the same adoration for her. 


A month or so ago I had control of the music in the car with Jason and naturally I picked Celine and as I tried to explain my love for her I'm pretty sure I was near tears. And I'm pretty sure Jason was wondering what the heck he was doing with this psycho who was obsessed with Celine Dion. Oh well, I'm proud of the fact that I cried for the first 15 minutes of her concert . 

Happy Birthday Celine! 
Celine on Oprah
...
It's also National Cleavage Day. But that's a whole other story. 

1 comment:

  1. ummmm do you remember when we were like 15 and we sang Celine in the car on the way to Uno's with my sister... because I do.. hha!!!

    ReplyDelete