Wednesday, March 14, 2012

For My Heather:

This is my friend Heather:
We had a rough first day in Ireland last year, she's usually pretty happy. This was right before our meltdown on a street corner. oh what a mess we were.

Anyway, this is the text I got from Heather this weekend:

She also threatened me on her blog. So fine. Here you go Heather. I'll be mimicking Amanda's version of Tagged

The Rules:
- Post these rules
-Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
-Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
-Contact those you chose and let them know they've been tagged (for those of you who will follow exactly, I will not be tagging.)


  1. Jason and I have a new addiction of Prison Break. I had a dream last night that I got framed for a crime and subsequently got arrested. We may have to dial it down a little bit to avoid more nightmares.
  2. I am a picky eater but have tried numerous new things lately. I'm secretly really surprised and proud of myself for it. 
  3. Pinterest inspires me to become a master baker and cook but I have yet to put it into action. I don't see it happening anytime soon either.
  4. I am a planner. I lack spontaneity in my life and I'm mostly okay with that. Except for when I feel supremely lost when I leave my day planner at home, I could do without that feeling.
  5. Cinderella is easily my favorite disney princess. So much so that when I was little I forced my dad to play my prince charming over and over again. Thanks for being my prince dad. 
  6. The Biggest Loser gets me every time. Thankfully I've gotten the tearing up during the transformation moment under control.
  7. A pet peeve I have is when people put their coats on the backs of their chairs and it is in my way.  Silly, I know.
  8. My hair is constantly shedding in massive amounts. Like so much so that I'm surprised I still have as much hair as I do on my head. Jason is constantly finding it on his clothes, sorry!
  9. Sometimes I miss London so much I could cry. But I don't. 
  10. I'm horrible at keeping in touch with my friends. Unfortunately if you aren't near me- I'm terrible. Please be patient with me everyone, I still love you.
  11. My journal is my most precious item at the moment. It contains my life from London to now, what a roller coaster it's been. Let. Me. Tell. You. I will treasure that thing I am certain.
Now to answer Heather's Questions:
1. What's your favorite movie?
I hate this question. I just love movies but I do love 27 Dresses, You've Got Mail and My Best Friend's Wedding.
2. Most Embarrassing Moment?
Once I not so discreetly pointed out some inappropriately shaped chocolates in Belgium to Julie. Oh and Professor Dursteler caught me and probably would still make fun of me for my immaturity.
3. First Impression of Heather?
FIRST impression? I just don't know! When I think of Heather I think of her "Official Adult" homemade t-shirt, wild hair, sleeping in my bed probably dreaming of Justin Bieber. The girl is so funny and entertaining- always a good time and friends with everyone.
4. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas but more specifically Christmas Eve. Traditions, friends, family, food and pj's.What's not to love?
5. Favorite day of the week?
Friday. It just feels so good to finally reach the weekend.
6. Least favorite chore?
Walking the dog. Who wants to pick up his poop? Noooooot me.
7. Favorite book?
Another question I hate. Rather than picking one specific book I will choose a genre- memoirs. 
8. First crush?
Billy Nixon. I'm pretty sure our parents are still plotting our eventual union. He was Aladdin for Halloween and I was Cinderella- he was sorely disappointed I didn't choose to be Jasmine. 
9. Must do before you die?
I just want to travel and see beautiful places and eat fabulous food. The feeling of exploring a new place is just an indescribably amazing experience. Living in London forever changed me in that way- it just created this "travel bug".
10. Favorite vacation spot?
Either New York City for the hustle and bustle of shopping and eating or our beach house in the Outer Banks.
11. Something you can't live without?
In a literal sense? My contacts. I am not one of those people who can pull off the glasses look but I am blind. Thank youuuuu contacts. I'll love you until I get laser eye surgery and never have use of you again!

For those wanting to participate, here are your questions:
1. What is your all-time favorite meal?
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
3. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
4. What's your favorite childhood memory?
5. Who is someone you admire and why?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. Who was your best friend in elementary school?
8. Why did you start a blog?
9. If you won a date with a celebrity, who would you want it to be with?
10. What is one thing you can't live without?
11. What is your favorite article of clothing?

Happy Heather? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Terrible picture of my double chin. But I love this and I love you more. SO happy!

    ReplyDelete