Thursday, January 10, 2013

les miserables

My obsession with Les Miserables is no secret, I've loved it since high school and only became more obsessed when seeing the musical in London (twice). So of course when the movie was coming out I tried to hide my excitement a little bit out of fear that it would totally overwhelm me.

Then mama got us tickets to the play downtown so we got a double dose of Les Mis over winter break. Needless to say I had tears running down my face every time and had countless conversations about both afterwards. There really isn't much to say except for how much I love it. Mostly Fontine this time, I still can't listen to I Dreamed A Dream without crying, completely heartbreaking. While that is partly the song, it may be partly my issue with frequent crying, which is a story for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment