Sunday, March 17, 2013

spring break 2013

Even though I'm not technically a BYU student anymore, I'm still around the culture and that means that I didn't get a spring break. I was working all week while I was being bombarded with everyone's social media posts about their spring break trips. However, this was the first week of spring weather which may make me happier than anything ever.

So we hosted our own spring break. My roommate Annie and I decided to have a spring break activity every afternoon after school and work. So we walked across the street to get candy and diet cokes, went shopping, gave ourselves pedicures, went hot tubbing, went for a walk by Utah Lake and I went to the park with some other friends. Even though it was not the break we envisioned we had a great time enjoying the warm weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment