Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Liz Lemon Days

Sometimes I feel so like Liz Lemon it's eerie. You know those days where you just feel like a mess? Those are my Liz Lemon days.


Today nothing necessarily wrong happened, I just felt like a mess. I'm in the process of moving apartments so I have clothes and my junk in like 8 different places. I had a lot of "what is wrong with people!?" moments because really... what is wrong with people!? I had some moments where I just thought, "of course this would happen". 

How do you cope with these oddities of life? Here are my personal suggestions:
1. Book pedicures with your favorite co worker for during your lunch break tomorrow
2. Devour left over pizza
3. Remember how you decided with your roommate that, "together, we are flawless"
4. Run off the pizza on a treadmill while trying not to laugh at the guy next to you with a hairy back
5. Send snapchats of the hairy man to your friends
6. Have a movie night with a friend to sulk about life together


And finally:

No comments:

Post a Comment