Friday, December 13, 2013

PSI Swag

My job is rad. Really I could leave it at that but sure, fine, I can talk more about it I suppose. The two aspects on my mind as of now are our Company Retreat and my PSIers. 

Retreat:
So this last week we had a retreat up in Heber where we were going to focus on some of our company values. We were excited but had no real idea of what we were getting ourselves into. Best. Trip. Ever. We had a training in the morning that was no ordinary training- purely entertainment. Then we partied as we do. We went paintballing, 4 wheeling, sledding, got spa treatments (waxes, manicures, facials, massages), went swimming and karaoked. Royal treatment. We had a total blast at this gorgeous lodge and it was so fun to get to know some of the people I don't work with on a daily basis. 



My paintball experience was spent mostly laying in the snow avoiding getting welts from paintballs. I was sucessful.


That guy in the gray, dancing and sitting on the mantel, that's our CEO. He did some breakdancing, serenaded the cougar, and broke it down with the karaoke.



PSIers: 
My co-workers are the best around. I have made some really great friends through my job and not only do we spend our days working together but we love to hang outside the office too. Whenever I get asked why I like my job the #1 reason is the people. It makes it so easy to come to work everyday. 

David Bowie and Megamind on Halloween



Thank heavens for a good job, I'm so lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment