Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sara Without an H


Someone asked me recently if I still blogged and it got me thinking about this little corner of the internet I claim. I kind of laid off for awhile because my life isn't at all special or significant really so why take the time to try and entertain people? But really, I don't keep this blog for anyone else. I gave up on my journal awhile ago because that darn thing contains far too much whining for my taste and I was frankly starting to bother myself. But this blog here is different, because there's the chance that others are reading it, I am happy on it most the time. Now that's the kind of journal worth keeping. So while I make no promises to revive this baby and have no expectations of anyone really reading it, here's a brief update on Sara Without an H because there has been some serious growing up and changing going on since this thing started nearly 4 years ago.  

  • I'm a college graduate. That time sped by and was a little anticlimactic when all you really get is a piece of paper but as more time passes, it feels like a serious accomplishment. 
  • I'm a little high maintenance and I completely own it. I like what I like and what I like happens to be sparkly most of the time. 
  • I'm a Diet Coke addict. The most sincere gift is a fountain Diet Coke.
  • The Katy Perry Movie makes me cry, every time and I'm not embarrassed to admit it. 
  • While I will always be an east coast girl at heart, I am becoming converted to the west more and more.
  • My Snow family often refers to me as "the princess" and there couldn't be a better nickname.
  • I'm not very brave. It's something I'm working on and don't really show but a little courage goes a long way around here.
  • I really want a tattoo. The likelihood I will ever get one is zilch but something has come over me lately.
  • Life gets harder as you get older, everyone has lied to you that it gets better. But you also get stronger and smarter so you can handle it.
  • I don't wash my hair all that often. Dry shampoo is a girls best friend.
  • I want a puppy so bad I could cry. One day...
  • I'm independent and prefer to take a lot on alone but completely dependent in that I need support to follow through on things.
  • I'm a serious worrier. I love when people trust me with their stories but sometimes it is a lot for me to handle.
  • Lipstick makes everything better.
  • Karma is a real thing. 
  • I never have food at my house. It's a rare occasion when I go to the grocery store.
  • "God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
  • My pinterest boards very accurately describe my personality
  • I really love sports actually. I will rarely sit down to watch a game unless I'm with other people but I love it.
  • There are some songs that I love so much I can hardly contain it. "All of me"- John Legend, "Fix You"- Coldplay, "Love on Top"- Beyonce.
  • Which brings me to a favorite saying that Annie O can back me up on- "What would Beyonce do?"
  • Me getting on a treadmill used to be the funniest idea, but it is one of my favorite stress relievers. Ironically so are milkshake runs but they kind of cancel each other out.
  • My life is a mess. It's hilarious actually the laughter that comes from talking about my life. We're all enjoying the joke. Seriously though. 
  • Texting conversations with your best friends bring some of the best joys.
  • Also group texts with my family. Thank you iphone. 
So that's some random collection of facts about Sara Without an H. Welcome back to the blog, at least for this one post. Maybe I'll see you in another few months. 

1 comment: