Thursday, April 10, 2014

imitation is flattery

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" they say. So here's the latest flattery I've received...

Here's the original picture, taken awkwardly for my mom with people watching and me feeling totally uncomfortable. We were in Salt Lake and walked by this charming bakery and my mom insisted on a picture. So here we go:


This picture was taken last summer mind you. It was on social media within the day and by the next weekend I had gotten these two pictures, one from my cousin Mitch and the other from my friend Annie.


Funny guys. But don't worry it's not over. Here we are nearly 9 months later and even more people have jumped on the bandwagon trying to imitate my posing.






I'm choosing to believe that they are just trying to be like me and not making fun of me right? And in case anyone is wondering about the food, the french toast is to die for. So here we are months later. My posing is a little rusty I think though.


No comments:

Post a Comment