Wednesday, July 30, 2014

twenty four

To celebrate being twenty four I chose to become... 

THE BIRTHDAY DIVA

Why you ask? Because why not, that's why!

Really I just decided that birthdays are fun for all. Fun for me because everyone is given the opportunity to shower me in love and fun for everyone else because they get spoiled and have fun too! I had a fabulous day and I hope that everyone else did too. I brought cinnamon rolls to work, got spoiled with cupcakes and Diet Coke in our managers meeting, went to dinner with some favorite ladies, and finally a party where some lovely people came to hug me and tell me how pretty I looked. Mostly I just love how well all my friends know me. I got shower in all things pink, sparkly and loads of Diet Coke. 







Oh and this baby is perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment