Final stop was Norway. Which was by far the prettiest with fall colors. We also picked up a friend of Quincy's Niamh from Ireland who met us in town.
- We went out dancing our first night and I think we were laughing and smiling the whole time. Met some fun people and loved every second.
- Amazing weather, it was cold but probably the warmest place we were.
- We ate the best when in Norway probably. Fresh and amazing food.
- The darling hats that Natalie and I didn't buy and are still regretting.
- Statue garden was hilarious and gorgeous all wrapped into one.
- Beautiful viking men everywhere. We hardly could hold our composure as we noticed them.