Next up was Prague, we flew down and unfortunately I left my cell phone on the plane. Oops. So Natalie became the photographer for the rest of the trip.
- The views!!! So amazing with all the red roofs as far as the eye could see. Anytime we had the chance to get a view from above, we took it.
- Cinnamon Bread to die for. Fill it with chocolate and you're set for a sugar coma.
- Tourists everywhere. This was by far the busiest place we went with fellow tourists.
- We had frequent conversations about our roles as we were at the castle. Naturally I was the Princess in each scenario.
- The Jewish Cemetery was a cool experience.
- We were dying over the couch in our Airbnb, it was huge and amazing.